I’m happy to say that our challenge to write a poem to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the Moon Landing means that we will have a lovely wee Stickleback to share with the world.
As this Challenge is destined to see one of the contributors receiving our second rather posh notebook, I am hoping that you will all take the time to read the collection and choose one that you think deserves.
You can download the new Stickleback Here:Stickleback: If You Believe They Put A Man on The Moon (265 downloads)
And then vote for your favourite of the poems, here:
- Ceinwen E. Cariad Haydon 'I Was Seventeen' 35%, 9 votes9 votes 35%9 votes - 35% of all votes
- Gaynor Kane 'Downhill, Beach Walk' 27%, 7 votes7 votes 27%7 votes - 27% of all votes
- Oz Hardwick 'Century 21' 15%, 4 votes4 votes 15%4 votes - 15% of all votes
- Margaret Royall 'Villanelle For The Moon Men' 15%, 4 votes4 votes 15%4 votes - 15% of all votes
- Matt Duggan 'Moon Crust' 4%, 1 vote1 vote 4%1 vote - 4% of all votes
- Phil Santus 'Where Is Everybody?' 4%, 1 vote1 vote 4%1 vote - 4% of all votes
- Phil Santus 'AC/DC' 0%, 0 votes0 votes0 votes - 0% of all votes
Please choose a single poem
The vote will be open until approx. 22:10pm on the 19th of March 2019