We are proud and very much pleased to announce the launch of something a wee bit different from The Hedgehog Poetry Press – a new, ad-hoc magazine, Stickleback, which as everybody knows is the mermaid of the hedgehog family. Sticklebacks will all be available as Free to Download PDFs, with selected issues gaining a Limited Edition Print Run as and when they swim into view.
The Story of the Stickleback, so far:
I : Gaynor Kane ‘Circling The Sun’
II: André Naffis-Sahely ‘Califorian Erasures’
III: Mick Yates ‘the possibility of flight’
IV: Debjani Chatterjee ‘Smiling At Leopards’
V: Phil Vernon ‘This Quieter Shore’
VI: Andy Brown ‘Some Sayings About The River’
Ode To A Hedgehog
Other People’s Freedoms
A Christmas Gift To You
Who Lives In A House Like This?
- All Sticklebacks will be available for free from this web site in PDF form
- The single poet editions of Stickleback are now open for submissions. You have four pages to fill and we prefer poetry with a cohesive mesage
- Sticklebacks will arrive when they arrive, so please do join our mailing list HERE as they will each be announced as they become available
- Print editions will be a Limited One-Time run, so if you wish to buy one, get them while they are hot. More seriously, they will be cheap and gorgeous and if people buy them, they will keep coming.
- As ever Cult members will receive all of the printed editions in advance of their release