We are proud to launch our search for Three First Collections, with our ‘White Label Collection’ competition that will see each of the winners destined to have their work beautifully published in pamphlet form during 2019 by the Hedgehog Poetry Press.
White Label collections are a new series that we intend to use to provide a home to poets for their first collections, however we would like to stress that there is no age limit or profile as we start to search for these.
So whether you are 17 or 70, have just come to poetry or are returning to it after living a life, we really want to read you.
There are no age limits on talent and to my mind life experience counts for a lot. (Deadline: 31st October 2018)
Each winner will be published by The Hedgehog Poetry Press and receive 100 copies of their collection.
The competition will be judged by Mark Davidson, Editor of The Hedgehog Poetry Press.
- Poets should enter the competition via the Hedgehog Poetry Press web site
- Select upto 20 of your best poems. The collection can be of a variety of poems or follow a single theme.
- Poems should be up to a maximum of 40 lines each
- All poems must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org in a single file in Word, TXT or RTF format, after payment has been made via this web site
- Cult members need only email their entry
- All work must be your own and must not have been previously published in a book or collection. Magazine published poems are acceptable
- Judges decision is final
- Deadline for entries is 31st October 2018 at 11.59pm
- Competition results will be published on the Hedgehog Press web site and via our Email Newsletter on or prior to the 31st December 2018