I’m pleased to announce our third, Full Fat Poetry Collection Competition, that will see the winner having their collection published in beautiful book form by The Hedgehog Poetry Press during 2020. This may be a collection of new work, or a Selection of previously published work.
At Hedgehog we aim to publish a lot of pamphlets, but very few books and we are many kinds of proud of the quality of them when we do.
So take the opportunity to join David Mark Williams, Matt Duggan, Kristin Garth, Karen Dennison and more to come and see your full collection published with us.
(Deadline: 31st May 2020)
The winner will be published by The Hedgehog Poetry Press and receive 100 copies of their collection.
- Poets should enter the competition via the Hedgehog Poetry Press web site
- Select upto 40 of your finest poems. The collection can be of a variety of poems or follow a single theme.
- There are no line restrictions on the number of lines in a poem, although the overall length of the published book will be approx 60 pages.
- All poems must be submitted by email to COMPETITION@HEDGEHOGPRESS.CO.UK in a single file in Word, TXT or RTF format, after payment has been made via this web site
- Cult members need only email their entry
- All work must be your own and must not have been previously published as a collection by a publisher, although self-published collections can be submitted. Magazine or anthology published poems are acceptable
- Judges decision is final
- Deadline for entries is 31st May 2020 at 11.59pm
- Competition results will be published on the Hedgehog Press web site and via our Email Newsletter on or prior to the 31st July 2020