The Cult of the Spiny Hog is something we feel is unique in the poetry world, a club that is both for Readers and Writers of poetry.
Run on a quarterly basis, we have a simple approach – whilst you are a member you will receive Everything We Publish, and be eligible to Enter All of our Competitions For FREE.
To join as a Full member costs £25 for a three-month period, (UK) or £35 (International) which is the cost of a lot of collection competitions when you look at other small presses.
Joining Cult #10 means that you:
- Will receive a beautifully packed ‘Goody Box’ during September. This will contain ALL of the books and pamphlets we publish over the period of your membership, usually Five or Six single poet collections and/or anthologies. Badges, postcards and other things sneak in there too.
- Are invited to enter ALL of our competitions as many times as you like for FREE. At the moment these are likely to include:
- Nicely Folded Paper Pamphlet Competition (30th June 2020)
- A Baker’s Dozen Competition (31st July 2020)
- White Label First Collection Competition (31st August 2020)
- Postcards From The Hedge Competition (30th September 2020)
- Take part in our members-only Challenges. These often lead to publication or have prizes.
There is nothing else like the Cult and with Three months of both reading and writing poetry, we like to think it is a rather good deal too.
Come and join us 🙂