Conversations – Looking For a Collaborator?

Home Forums Conversations – Looking For a Collaborator?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    mark
    Keymaster

Hi all

I meant to do this before, sorry, but I thought a wee thread where anybody looking for a collaborator for the Conversations competition, might be in order.

I do know of:

1. Caroline Johnstone @caroline

If people add to the list – or better still join forces, I’ll do my best to keep this updated

RosieBarrett
    Participant

hi Mark. I might be looking for a collaborator. Tricia has offered a threesome with Irene but she sounds a bit like me. I haven’t worked out how to scan the members but I think I’d like someone who I could mildly annoy and be mildly annoyed by. Better keep politics as in Europe out of it as I’m a bit rabid but can do religion and other difficult subjects. On a bit of of a rant about Cultural Appropriation currently as if I stuck to it I would have to be a middle class, white, privileged, 60+ woman in all my writing. I’ve been known to be a mountain. And Winnie the Pooh could never have been written.

mark
    Keymaster

Hi @rosiebarrett This could be like blind date at this rate 🙂
    I shall do the email out now and see who turns-up 🙂

Caroline
    Keymaster

I’m looking for someone to have a conversation with 🙂 a series of shorter conversations, perhaps haiku format? Happy to chat about most things – I in a state of permanent curiously so would welcome you introducing me to new thoughts and ideas or facts. I’m usually not stuck for an answer or comment on anything!

Callum Stewart
    Participant

Hi y’all,

I’m looking for someone to collaborate conversationally speaking, about gay issues. Any form of poetry, am open to ideas.

So if anyone thinks they’d like to join me in a poet conversation about what it is like to be gay, then please do get in touch 🙂

Callum

ireneintheworld
    Participant

Hi Caroline

I’d love to join you in that…can imagine that haiku ball being batted back and forth 🙂

Short form might bring something particular to this project.

Irene

Caroline
    Keymaster

Wonderful Irene! Who’s serving first? 😂

ireneintheworld
    Participant

Just seen this Caroline. Why don’t you throw something at me 🙂
    When I answered earlier I went off to make a note of a few different short forms between 3 and 10 lines so have a wee list of possibles. But we could just begin with a few back and forth to see it that stimulates a theme or an issue. You start…

Caroline
    Keymaster

Can you email me on caroline@sky.com and we can take the initial conversation there? 🙂

Wendy
    Keymaster

I’d love to have a poetry conversation with someone on this forum but am not sure how to go about it. Short poems, passionate about light, music, art and – obviously – language; angry about Brexit, inequality, borders, indifference, ignorance; intrigued by things I know little about and always happy to explore the unfamiliar. If any of that chimes, please get in touch.

Patricia M Osborne
    Participant

Hi Rosie

You misinterpreted me. I wasn’t offering a threesome with Irene but said that I had already said I’d do something with Irene but I was happy to do something with you too. That is, just you and me, and just Irene and me.

Are you happy to continue exploring with me?

Tricia

Caroline
    Keymaster

Irene I think you are already working with Tricia? If so, I will pick up with Wendy 🙂

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Caroline.
    Caroline
    Keymaster

Hi Wendy

I just need to clarify something with Irene. So if you can hold on until tomorrow you may have a partner in crime 🙂
    Caroline

ireneintheworld
    Participant

Hi Caroline…yes that’s fine. No problem. I think we’re all going to have a ball with these 🙂

Caroline
    Keymaster

Enjoy! I look forward to reading what you end up creating. Have fun!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.