I’m really pleased to be able to announce a rather cool wee offer, which runs up until midnight on Friday, the 20th December
I know I tend to waffle on, so I’m going to try and keep it simple and clear for once:
- If you buy a SIGNED COPY of one of our poetry collections DIRECT FROM THE POET, then,
- You can enter any one of our Current Competitions for FREE
So, for example, if you bought a copy of Gaynor Kane’s ‘Memory Forest’ for £10.50 delivered, direct from the lady herself, you could then enter our ‘Nicely Folded Paper’ competition for FREE – instead of paying the £25 it normally costs, and therefore saving yourself a pretty penny as well as snaffling yourself a pretty book.
So buy a book
Keep a book
Enter a competition for Free.
It is as simple as that.
Current poets that will happily sign, dedicate and post you a copy of their books, are:
|David Mark Williams||http://davidmarkwilliams.co.uk/|
|Juliette Van Der Molen||https://www.juliettewrites.com/|
(DM Nigel on Twitter)
How to enter the competition:
- Decide which competition to enter. The current ones are HERE
- Buy your collection from the poet of your choice via their web site (a collection, rather than a Stickleback- sorry!)
- Email me your PayPal receipt along with your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is as simple as that.
Just remember – you need to buy the book and enter the competition by end of play on Friday the 20th of December.
You see, poets aren’t just for Christmas, but they need to eat then too and getting your poetry direct from the writer means that they get the pennies rather than the tax avoiding multinationals like Amazon so everyone is a winner.
Well, everyone I care about anyway 🙂